V.A.G 2008 Arrival times/details - 20th april, Carnforth, Lancs

Hello VRoc, id like to invite you to V.A.G 2008.

Traders and Forum/Club stands to arrive before 9am please. :)

The gates will open at 10am for the gathering/show.

If you are a little late on arrival when on a stand, don't worry...A marshall will sort you out. (y)

If you would like a stand then please see here. but time is running out!

Thanks, Neil.

vag2008flyer.jpg

Hi tinny22 :)

Pictures/thoughts of V.A.G 2007 are here if you would like a look.

It was our first event, and although it was wet...the comments/feedback were superb. No other show like it where anyone and everyone that turns up in a v.a.g motor actually creates the show and is part of it. Its just carrying on the ethos of Volksdevil.com really, no matter what state of repair your motor is in, or how much money you have...You are still an enthusiast and deserve to be apprecaited amongst like minded and laid back fellow enthusiasts.

None of the pictures really capture the true numbers we had on the day, the location is beautiful and there are woodland play area's for the kids too. Gardens/grounds are superb.

Thanks,Neil. :)

CALLING ALL PRESTON VR6 OWNERS AND SURROUNDING AREAS! THERE IS A CONVOY GOING TO CARNFORTH. THEY ARE MEETING AT FORTON SERVICES ON THE M6 NORTH OF PRESTON AT 07:30. THE CLUB POLO AND NWVAG LOT ARE ALSO MEETING THERE AT THAT TIME.

HOPE TO SEE YOUS!

i'll try and get there for 07:30 then

well today was a good day, the venue is fantastic and when the event starts to get better known and more turn up it will be a really good show. the weather stayed dry so no faffing about drying my car all the time.

it was also nice to meet you highline vr6 :) good luck with the clay you got .

Yer was a good day out and some nice cars down there. Seemed to be swarming with Mk2's!

Also was talkin to someone off here' date=' lad with a MK3 Golf with Vento front, I were the idiot wi the VW hoody askin you about ur manifold haha

Nice car matey

[/quote']

Haha that would have been me then nice to have met u.

Cheers fella, urs was looking nice as well.

Did u spot the Rado VR6 Storm that arrived a bit later? Luuuuuurvely!