A few of my pics from the Nurburgring trip '08

Very good steve' date=' I like the mirror shots. I also noticed the convoy up the lane which was a dead end !!

Now was that due to Mr Potter or Nigels directions ????? who knows made for an interesting drive though. :-d

[/quote']

Yeah that was where Nige lead us up a dead end and then floored it to lose us all! Maybe he wanted to get there before us so he could have some quality time with Larry at the hotel! :-d

Very good steve' date=' I like the mirror shots. I also noticed the convoy up the lane which was a dead end !!

Now was that due to Mr Potter or Nigels directions ????? who knows made for an interesting drive though. :-d

[/quote']

Yeah that was where Nige lead us up a dead end and then floored it to lose us all! Maybe he wanted to get there before us so he could have some quality time with Larry at the hotel! :-d

Brilliant.......nearly wet myself at that

I wasn't even there! I was directing Jim by phone, from memory. I was already at the hotel - hiding in Mark and Helen's room.