My 1st VR6 at the grand old age of 18 hehe

Picked it up last week and my god did I have problems with the insurance companies over it. Got it insured and on the road though to my extreme pleasure. Needs a bit of work to make it acceptable, namely replacing the badly fitted exhaust and knackered shocks and springs and tending to the badly scuffed and flaked wheels.

P110308_1233.jpg

P110308_123301.jpg

P110308_123302.jpg

P060308_1552.jpg

Looks like a good starting point especially at your age! Dont see many in white, but you want to have a look at the other white 3door one on here, its awesome inspiration. ;)

Oh. and if you needs some shocks and springs, I will hopefully have my Bilstein Shocks and Springs for sale near the end of the month. They are 16months old. Only selling due to getting coilovers.

1199640987_2891_FT150846_bild0557_.jpg

Looks nice, Had my first VR when I just turned 19. insurance companies bent be over, with a handful of Vaseline.

Please tell me you will do something with that rear VR6 badge? :)

looks like each letter has come from a different edition of fast car, max power hehe

Who did u get insurance off?? iv just got a vr6 yesturday, im 20 and got 3 years no claims and the cheapest i got was £1414 which is good considering my mates are driving 1.2 and 1.4 cars for the same price. the no claims help alot i suppose

Who did u get insurance off?? iv just got a vr6 yesturday' date=' im 20 and got 3 years no claims and the cheapest i got was £1414 which is good considering my mates are driving 1.2 and 1.4 cars for the same price. the no claims help alot i suppose

[/quote']

try hic and if your a premium member you get a discount.