got myself some new shoes on my vr now :) got some tt comps so i thought i would take some pics :) they have been taken off again now and im going to get them mirror polished asap :)

also been doing some colour coding this weekend, the spoiler, the bottom bit of the back bumper and the front spliter :)

also last weekend i took the side skirts off, got the idea off amiee lol.

the other thing ive done is fitted my BMC CDA :)

100_0588Small.jpg

100_0589Small.jpg

100_0590Small.jpg

100_0591Small.jpg

100_0592Small.jpg

100_0593Small.jpg

100_0594Small.jpg

100_0595Small.jpg

100_0596Small.jpg

100_0597Small.jpg

100_0599Small.jpg

100_0601Small.jpg

what do you all think?

starting to come together whats next

whos going to be polishing the TTs r u doing the job yourself?

What Tyres are they 225/45/17 p6000?

if so u need 205/40/17 and maybe some coilovers

keep posting and updated on the project

i dont know who is going to do them yet but its not me cuz i will just mess something like that up lol.

ye i know i only put them on to take pics lol getting new tyres when there all nice and polished :)

looks very clean mate' date='

was an easy engough job removing the sideskirts ?

[/quote']

ye it was easy enough to remove them, i think it looks loads better without them :)

I have a small broken section on my sideskirt OS clipover cover.

Do you intend to sell yours?

By the way it looks real cool !

its just missing the cap on the brake fliud bottle. midland VW lost mine' date=' so i got a new one from the scrappy...(found it)

[/quote']

Like said. Usually the light will come on if its popping up. I had the same problem so i kept it down with blu-tac. Went to VW and they wanted me to buy the whole reservior etc...in the end i came across one in a scrappy. Stupid little bits really...

looks very clean mate' date='

was an easy engough job removing the sideskirts ?

[/quote']

ye it was easy enough to remove them, i think it looks loads better without them :)

they have been thrown away sorry mate

you no when you took the side skirts off did you have your sill all bent out of shape as mine is from it been jacked up on there ? if so what did yo do to fix it

there is only a slight dent on the drivers side rear nothing that bad can hardly see it really unless you look close up, i gave it a qucik spray and polish so it looks the same as the rest of the car :)

also last weekend i took the side skirts off' date=' got the idea off amiee lol.

[/quote']

woohoo, im a trend setter! ;) :-p lol. does look cleaner without them on there.

for the polishing, i'd go with PureKlas in Coventry i reckon. i'm going to send my silver roses to them at somepoint. blondie has just had a set of her wheels done by them and they look much better for it!

tyres, definitely 205/40's need to be done, and then coilies and get it on its belly! just be a bit careful of that sump! ;)

they have been thrown away sorry mate

no! i could do with one! get them back out the bin and send them to meeeeeee! :D lol