I'd like to say a big thankyou to (a bit long)

The following people who came to E38 representing the Vr6 Owners Club

(In no particular order)

Tommy

Pittuf

Tandino

Mk3 anni

Vr6 Rich

Dubloke

Anorak

Ianj

Pete's VR6

Dohnuts50

Ingham

Minty

Vr6 Steve

This in my opinion has to of been the top show of 2004 The showground was lovely although some more toilets and showers would have been nice lol :@

The people who came give yourselfs a really well deserved pat on the back as all the cars were immaculatly turned out both days with everybody (sleep deprived and hungover) cleaning them to a high standard both mornings.

The stand looked great and really did get some great attention from the passing public and it was good to see many of the Vr6 owners having conversations with people about theres cars and the club 8o)

I will say on a personal note that I can't believe how well the club has gone as this time last year it never existed and it just goes to show what a great web site and club this is. Everybody was made feel welcome and although few of us know one another its great to see that even when we all come from different parts of the country and are relative strangers to one another its great that every one just hits it off when we all have a get together. Theres no rivelry between any of the member just a great admeration for one anothers cars and thats what is making this a great club! :)

Back to the show well what can i say the weather was fantastic and i'm sure most of us are a nice shade of pink/red I myself am doing a great impression of my bagpuss with some wonderful pink and white stripy bits lol :P

The standard of cars was first class the dutch boys turned out some jaw dropping examples of dubs and to be fair even us UK lot can even match the class of high standarderness which was through out the show where ever you looked there was just an array of beautiful machines and what more can you want from a dub show 8o)

Considereing the whole weekend cost £10 I considered this to be excellent value for money although the evenings entertainment was something to be desired you can not grumble for what we paid on entrance (Gti interenational organisers realy could do with taking a leaf out of E38 book if you know what I mean ;) )

I would like to say an extra thanks to Vr6 Rich for helping take most of my stuff there and back as my wheels were having probs going round with the loads up but everyone desereves a lots of thanks for just coming together and making it a fun freindly weekend.

Also Binliner was making an apperance in the show and shine with his superbly turned out vr and also it was nice to meet a new member vrturbo with his sweeeeeeeeet vr you gotta bring that beastie to the Rolloing road day :P

Any how lets keep it up and make 2005 twice as good although it seems far far away inters will soon be here! !amazed

[ Edited ]

Yeah nice one everyone.

I was only there on the saturday....trusty old 16v done me proud for the day....if somewhat a little difficult to keep in a straight line ;) .....cheers Tommy.

Only wished i had stayed over with you guys. I must admit that i was feeling a little down after seeing all the the clubs VR's and knowing mine was R.I.P

Anyway next year i'll be there with bells on :) .....perhaps i'll make as much noise as the Lupo lot then ;) (I hear they were......well.....how should i put this...........FECKING ANNOYING!

Crap 'Club Lupo' ~:(

Pete.

We'll have the little ****ers next year let there tents down and put dog poo outside the tent doors lol I'm not bitter about getting no sleep :@

Or just vomit in front of there tents!!!! I'm gonna join there forum and abuse them. Back in a bit.

Hopefully we can more turnouts like this weekend at other shows in the future.

As has been said before, great company, great cars, great location and great weather! :-)

Felt left out not having a highline though! :-)

As for Club Lupo, how I slept through their noise is anybodys guess! And how they werent over the limit leaving at 6am in the morning I dont know either...

Oh yes they look familiar ~:(

Ive worked out why they all left at 6am on Sunday morning - it was obviously for them to return to Mumy & Daddys so that Mum could pop down Sainsburys to do next weeks food run 8o) 8o) 8o)

there was quite a funny thread on the Lupo forum in thatthe idiot with the side exit exhaust (1 litre Lupo incidentally - why bother ?! ) went onto trax after E38.

After spending 1 hour stripping his cars interior to do a 0-60 mph timed run he got a time of 15.3 seconds.......

Only thing was the machine timed out and he only got to 54mph !amazed !amazed !amazed :P

Can't find the thread :-( hope you gave the little feckers hell on there I still have nop idea what kept me from using the breadknife I had on them ;-)

Log in using my details on P2 of this thread. Go to the bottom of the forum and its in the general chat section.