Help me price up a few jobs that I need to do guys

Ok after me spending oodles of cash on my service a few weeks back I really could do with getting one or two jobs off the list as it's coming up to Xmas, I'm down under the whole of January and then there's like 6 weeks before we go to the Ring so not much time at all to get the car ready!

In order of importance I understand I need to do the following jobs..and rather than take it back to Awesome, who I have nothing against..they're just expensive of course...

Oil seals...is this just a bit of an any old garage thing as if so I'll get this done at 'local garage type place'.

'Intermediate' box on exhaust evidently rotten. Needs going up on a ramp so I can see with my own eyes really. Intermediate is a new one on me. Do you think they mean the manifold, middle box or back box, them's the only zorst terms I know! :D I've priced up a middle box on a Milltek which is around £129...hmmm sounds a lot but of course they are stainless steel and will clearly do the trick for many years to come. Anyone know any cheaper outlets? Mate of mine is a handy welder and knows his VW's having rebuilt a number of bugs and splittys and I am going to call in a favour there... ;)

Then it's just down to my brake system and hitting it with the lowering stick.

Can anyone recommend anybody to do the suspension, North West based please who isn't going to charge me an arm and a leg seeing as I will be spending hundreds on the kit in the first place! I've been recommended the usual Eibach springs/adjustable Koni shocks setup which seems to be i.r.o. total £500 just to buy retail!! EEK!!

Cheers gang!

With regards to the exhaust.. best to get it up and look/listen properly. Have you got an aftermarket one on already?

i had a little blow on mine (when it was standard)... garage man told me to replace centre section.. so i bought a scorpion cat back system and i still got a little blow..

Hi mate im in stoke on trent and do a lot of work on vrs at very reasonable prices i dont have ramps but i can sort your exhaust no probs allthough unless you want to get down on your knees you wont be able to see for yourself he he and im sure if you ask the goth or vr6pete they will vouch for me as ive done bits for both of them cheers carl.

Hi mate im in stoke on trent and do a lot of work on vrs at very reasonable prices i dont have ramps but i can sort your exhaust no probs allthough unless you want to get down on your knees you wont be able to see for yourself he he and im sure if you ask the goth or vr6pete they will vouch for me as ive done bits for both of them cheers carl.

Stoke's like 50 miles from where I live!!

Unless I don't get a better offer then thanks, I'll be in touch.