toyo proxes t1-r's

I found the toyos very good, and they lasted me ages,

I just got some of the new Yokohama S drive tyres for my Cabriolet, and they grip like brown bodily waste to a woolen bed covering :) the tread pattern is awesome too! 4x 195 45 15`s from R-tec for £32 each whixh is a mega price as the other best quote i got was £55 each :o from elsewhere

Would that be r-tec in Hatfield Herts or have i got that wrong?.........these seem like the tyre of choice for the ring then............................. :-p

Yeah i think it was them indeed' date=' i was looking on ebay for the tyre size i needed and found the Yokohamas, then ordered off the R-tec website for the same money, as when i rang up to order themn instead of doing the ebay auction the "expert" on the end said "no thats only an ebay deal" which obviously wasnt, Some of these companys are planks but i got them at a decent price, and they arrived in less than 24 hours!! and the tyre does look and work very niiiiiiiiiiiice, they are new out so i guess a bulk buy has meant they can sell a bit cheaper at the minute?

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1193838924_2067_FT203682_img_06.jpg']1193838924_2067_FT203682_img_06_.jpg[/lightbox]

some of their prices are ok, its just a bit of a poncy place like a wine bar that sells car parts if you know what i mean (!?) , i was looking at the toyo r888 and they look really good but they cant be used in freezing conditions which may be a problem in Germany in march, cos they start cracking they are advertised as track day tyres but are road legal (i think)................the expert as you say probably had a cracking haircut but not much ideas about cars.............. :-p