Hi there iam getting a rattle coming from engine when ever i rev up my car 1000 rpm u can hear it soon as i rev it higher the rattle goes .

Also when ever i go over a bump i can hear the same rattle.

I tryed listening to the engine while runing but i cant hear were its coming from.

Any ideas ?

Tx

Maz :)

Ok iam back lol

When i first started the engine no sound then after taken round the block a few times it came back.

So i tryed doing what u said swtich the engine off and free roll and i could still hear the rattle it sounds like a small knocking as well when ever i go over a bump sounds like its coming from the front some were like the wheel but then again how can it be the wheel when i can hear it when i rev up slow.

Engine vibration can cause a resonance frequency that will rattle things at certain RPM, similar to wheel wobble at 65-70mph in most cars. Does it sound like a light metal object or a heavy solid object? Could be dampers, springs, ball joints, anti roll bar drop links, brake disc cover plate etc. Remove the wheels and jiggle a few things. Try also bouncing the front up and down whilst stationary and without the engine running.