DYNO DEMON RR DAY SUN 28TH OCT... RESULTS ON P24...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day at DynoDemon thanks to everyone who came along and ran their cars and to those of you who just came along to support the club, was nice to meet more people and catch up with everyone :-)

I thought the facilities were really good, lots of space for viewing, big results screen that everyone could see, good parking, easy to find and they even put on lunch!!

Would definitely go back again even though it's a bit of a trek for us :-)

B.H.P Results are:

L676 DPB Andrew Heron 197.6

J229 LCR The Goth 201.5

N337 XCJ DLea 199.0

VX1 6085 Buzzark 196.7

X895 EJB 4Mobora 199.4

N665 HLW The Ging 194.3

P824 VDF Blondie 198.7

N635 OYM OliVeR69 206.2

L8 VRR Craggsy 202.0

YH51 GWK Gary Studdart 193.0

P515 UGO DC14 194.12

Well done guy's, everyone seemed happy with their results. Hope everyone had a good journey home.

Had a good day though went to bed as soon as I got home, hopefully I haven't passed on the dreaded lurgy to anybody.

Got some low res video of each car except the 1st one (sorry Andy). Any suggestions of where to put them online?

Here's the lineup off all the cars that attended;

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1193599325_2551_FT197755_lineupsmall.jpg]1193599325_2551_FT197755_lineupsmall_.jpg[/lightbox]

Full size version available here - http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Buzzark/VR6OC/photo#5126469462978066802

Happy with my figures, I already expected them to be a little lower than it's last run at Stealth (209bhp/210lbft) from before I owned it. I've swapped the too noisy RAMair for a K&N panel and have a small blow on the cat which won't have helped. The figures seem pretty much bang on I think and the torque is identical to it's last run.

Top quality day guys and gals, cheers. Nice to meet and see new faces as well.

Top BHP finished the day off a treat for me, VERY suprised! Think we should all get a broken MAF :S

Loving that pic of my car (N635 OYU) on the rollers Gary, maybe my extra BHP had something to do with the leaves on the front!!

Cheers everyone

At the fly

J229 LCR The Goth 201.5

How could I not be happy with a number like that. Even if the Dyno itself was a bit optimistic, relative to everyone else's it's a great figure for a J reg OBD1 :-D

Can't be much wrong with her, for all her little foibles. So gave her some on the way home. ;-)

At the fly

J229 LCR The Goth 201.5

How could I not be happy with a number like that. Even if the Dyno itself was a bit optimistic' date=' relative to everyone else's it's a great figure for a J reg OBD1 :-D

Can't be much wrong with her, for all her little foibles. So gave her some on the way home. ;-)

[/quote']

Your car smokes more than I do Nige! I was behind you on the Chester Rd...:D

At the fly

J229 LCR The Goth 201.5

How could I not be happy with a number like that. Even if the Dyno itself was a bit optimistic' date=' relative to everyone else's it's a great figure for a J reg OBD1 :-D

[/quote']

Your car smokes more than I do Nige! I was behind you on the Chester Rd...:D

Oh yeah, sorry about that :$ . Just one her little foibles. Valve stem seals is the common opinion. It's hasn't got any worse in the last two years, so I'm discounting the head gasket and with 202 ;-) bhp I think I'm happy that the rings aren't shot.

Yup good day had by all. I was imprest with my read out, obv al my mechanical problems this year havent done any damage so Im happy :)

The drive home was hideous tho. I walked in at 6.15! Me and Craig ended up going m6 toll due to traffic on EVERY motorwaty going! M56, M6 even M1 got me!!

The drive home was hideous tho. I walked in at 6.15! Me and Craig ended up going m6 toll due to traffic on EVERY motorwaty going! M56' date=' M6 even M1 got me!!

[/quote']

The A50 was lovely, and the M1 was just clogging up as I turned off onto the A14. I was home by ten past seven.