Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

mods just need to be clear why they're removing posts...

Maybe I'm exaggerating my view on the difference between 'comments on' and 'discussions about'

I hope all is well as can be for Matt.

Indeed it can't have been a fun experience.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.fotograff.de/Touris20080323_Auto/DSC_4610.html

Great photo from Sunday. I'll be uploading mine during the rest of the week. I'm currently getting the silent treatment for renting the Golf GTi. Worth it though!

Cheers' date='

Andy

[/quote']

oops! Make sure you bring her next time she'll feel very different then!?! ;)

I'm not so sure. I'd have been taking it easier (for fear of nagging) and the queue for passenger rides would be for the rear seats, I expect!

Cheers,

Andy

omg' date=' dont get me started on larry, he was a whole carry on film all by himself...bit worrying that nigel was ordering stuff that was'nt on the menu !!

[/quote']

As far as I could make out Nigel could have anything in the hotel he wanted ;);) Although Matt was a close second - but we never need to be without Larry as Craig has now got his impression down to a tee !!!

You don't know how to take it easier!!! Total nutcase love it! :-)

Alright' date=' I admit it. I have two speeds; flat out and out of fuel!

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

I agree !! the stretch of motorway when we were trying to catch up with Nigel and Gavin for the cheap petrol detour was pretty lairy to say the least but jolly good fun :-p

andy I seem to have taken a walkie talkie home. sowwy!

No problem. Are you returning to the 'Ring to give it back? ;)

Cheers' date='

Andy

[/quote']

I can pick it up at the GTi spring fest and bring it down to the Bristol Volks fest, if you'll be there Andy.

Only just got access. But thanks to all for a brillient weekend. shame it ended on a breakdown for us but at least it wasnt at the ring or indeed anywhere accross the water. great pic good find andy and a special thanks to you for a phenominal lap in the golf . sorry for the campers but everyone seemed to enjoy what they did. thanks again and until the next time..