Spanish holiday home for rent

Hi All,

I haven't said anything about this before because I wanted to wait until everything had been sorted out. I recently bought a one bedroom property as an investment, in Calpe, Spain (Costa Blanca).

The purchase was completed yesterday and I thought it was time to let you all know in case you're interested in a holiday. It's available at weekends or for the week, whichever is best for you.

I am not opening this up to everyone as yet, just family and a few friends and you good people on the forum to see how it goes....

Initially I will be handling bookings myself until I find an Agent in the area to manage the property. For family and friends I will charge approximately £35.00 for a two night weekend and £85 for the week (7 nights), at least up until the middle of next year. So basically a cheap holiday.

It's only a one bed on the first floor, (no lift sorry) but has great sea views, and plenty of parking etc.

If you are interested let me know and I will sort out availability, not many places left, first come basis.

Best wishes to all

See pic below

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/bulldogstaffy/HolidayApartment.jpg