angry chav stopped by police in a vr6 highline

Why do these effin little scrotes all try and quote the law to the Police/courts...if they're that bleedin good they all should study to be lawyers....but then they're all too busy out 'Twockin'.....

I hope that VR is nobody off here's and it got nicked by a little bar steward.

Incidentally that's the cop programme that's filmed all round Manchester, so if I ever see that little shit out anywhere...he'd get run over if he dared to even look at my car...LOL!!!

hes probably not that young, 20 maybe older i reckon. hes getin angry cus he probli gets stopped alot being black...altho he is showing off for the camea and makin ait of himself. hellen it was his car not nicked??

Sorry but I HATE little scrotes...maybe it was his car. He's a lucky boy if it is. How he affords it I don't bloody know..:D

I did give up watching the youtube thingy though cos it was stop/start all the way thru the video, which is annoying. But not half as annoying as that kid! lol

i think the reason he got stopped as that he was running away from the car and the police officers!! not coz hes black!!!! he probably threw the drugs he did have on him!! kinda makes you realise how a little turd like that can afford to run a vr6....yep hes a "bad boy drug dealer" he will end up dead in a moss side street in the near future no doubt, its a shame that being a W*nker isnt an offence yet ;) he would defo get nicked everytime he was seen :)

i think the reason he got stopped as that he was running away from the car and the police officers!! not coz hes black!!!! he probably threw the drugs he did have on him!! kinda makes you realise how a little turd like that can afford to run a vr6....yep hes a "bad boy drug dealer" he will end up dead in a moss side street in the near future no doubt' date=' its a shame that being a W*nker isnt an offence yet ;) he would defo get nicked everytime he was seen :)

[/quote']

he may not be a drug dealer...just cus he is black and has an attitude you think that? dont think he was runin away?. he may have a normal crappy job like me, im on near minimum wage and run a vr...most people wonder how i do it...but have for years

6 of one and half a dozen of the other, police pulled him for no good reason other than, 1) probably because he is black and has a fast expensive to run car 2) he is young 3) he has a bad attitude towards the police.

Problem being if he is old enough to afford the car, does so legitimately and still gets pulled as often as he says then I can understand why he is annoyed at them, the police then probably jsut took the penknife because that is all they caould get him for!! Good on him for being legit and proving the police wrong!!

the police then probably jsut took the penknife because that is all they caould get him for!!

I hate it when the police are trying to find any excuse to "do" you. I once spent about half an hour argueing with a policeman over the legality of my competely standard 1/2 smoked rear clusters on my mk2 valver. He just wouldnt accept that they were legal even tho the were e-marked and the same as on every other valver. Eventually the arguement only got ended because he was called away to do some real work....

so the car 5K at most, insurence £1600, dont no if he fully comp, on parents insurence. yes he a nob, with 10k loan lol. but hes got vr so fair play.

Its is funny that when you do have a nice car at young age, you either get "hes a dealer or mummy and daddy got it"

so the car 5K at most' date=' insurence £1600, dont no if he fully comp, on parents insurence. yes he a nob, with 10k loan lol. but hes got vr so fair play.

Its is funny that when you do have a nice car at young age, you either get "hes a dealer or mummy and daddy got it"

[/quote']

If it was 5 years ago..the highline would have been about 10grand...simlar to R32 prices wil be next year.....i know some one young with a tommy mack edition evo tho...and there like 12grand

so the car 5K at most' date=' insurence £1600, dont no if he fully comp, on parents insurence. yes he a nob, with 10k loan lol. but hes got vr so fair play.

[/quote']

If it was 5 years ago..the highline would have been about 10grand...simlar to R32 prices wil be next year.....i know some one young with a tommy mack edition evo tho...and there like 12grand

I bought my Mulberry Highline just over 5 years ago with 42,000 miles. I paid £8,000 back then and that was about the going rate! Sold now though.

Jon :)