Herts meet Thursday 13th Sept

Mmm looks like there going to be three of us ? I was thinking the bridge pub in hertford which is opposite Hertford north train station on the hertford road , it has a big car park and a garden which has a view of the car park. I couldnt think of one in Ware apart from is it the jolly gilpin near the little round about (viaduct road/ london road) if anyone has any better ideas then lets hear it !........ :-p

Well gutted I cant come. Got my new wheels put on this morning aswell, still I have got to go to antwurp in a bit we are flying on a fokker 50 omg. Well hope you do it still 3 is better than 2 but you gotta start some where have fun. You could even go for a blat through the high street ;)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry i havn't been in touch for a while guys..............i've been in hospital had a massive crash in the VR6, and been in hospital for nearly 2 months!!!!, (cracked pelvis, broken ribs, broken leg and some severve bruising)

basically going down country lanes and tractor pulls out of his farm!!!! and bang!!!!!!!!

NO MORE VR6!!!

Just started driving again (i now have a 1988 jetta!!!) woohoo!