hi, i just had new RS4 7.5 x 17 alloys fitted with coilovers,

everything is fine and it looks awesome,

one problem -

whilst in motion i can sense this grinding type of feeling from the front tyres, i checked the tyres and there is no sign of scraping or rubbing and there is plenty of space in the arches as well,

i did have a slight knocking with the calipers but they rectified this with spacers, but the grinding feel is still there, it sort of gets worse as i brake and you can feel it on the pedal.

could it be the bearing or the fact that they have not put center rings in [when i asked them if they put them on they said 'dont need it'

cheers

hey guys all sorted!!!

took it back and told them i aint driving out until its sorteed, they changed the front wheels to the back and tightened the coilovers a bit more, then they pushed back the brake disc guard behind the disc, and voila, all is fine!!!!

thanks for your help!!!

they sit and count each thread to makes sure they are all evenly set

thats not really the way to go...remember the car weighs more on one side than the other! corner weight scales are the only weigh to set it up perfect.

I agree thats great on a car thats not used on the road, and has a pretty much continual weight, but whack a full tank of petrol in it and some screen wash after you've had it weighed and all the wieghts are well out straight away, let alone when you get a few lardy mates in it! :o