Anybody heard of Arias Forged pistons or know anything about them?

ok cool, anybody know where i can source je ones from in us? iv seen them before for the $7-800 mark but cant find them now... wossners i kno are great but it would take me too long to finish the car as i cant afford the £750 price tag they come with....

cheers guys

ok cool' date=' anybody know where i can source je ones from in us? iv seen them before for the $7-800 mark but cant find them now... wossners i kno are great but it would take me too long to finish the car as i cant afford the £750 price tag they come with....

cheers guys

[/quote']

a mate sourced my Wossner pistons from germany, cost me 500 quid in the end for 3ltr low comp pistons. i'll find out where he got them from....

ok cool' date=' anybody know where i can source je ones from in us? iv seen them before for the $7-800 mark but cant find them now... wossners i kno are great but it would take me too long to finish the car as i cant afford the £750 price tag they come with....

cheers guys

[/quote']

a mate sourced my Wossner pistons from germany, cost me 500 quid in the end for 3ltr low comp pistons. i'll find out where he got them from....

thatld be good mate cheers, pm me the details