What's happenend to the PEACOCK!!!?

Hey guys, whats up? Been looking forward to getting down to Leeds again after missing the June meet, but it's gone quiet.. is there gonna be a meet planned during August sometime? Scraped some support from local owners around my area, and all are up for a roadtrip down.. Be good to get together..

Hey, be great if something a bit more regular was organised, be happy to travel to Roundhay. The guys up this way need to be able to plan things a bit more in advance as we have a distance to travel, if we knew it was to be lets say, the first Sunday of each month, then I'm sure we could get a good group together.. keep me informed and I can pass on the info.

Hey Jay, looks like you got the torch now chief. The best dub meet by far is the Peacock, shandies, chilled chat with some total idiots...AWESOME!!

What has happened to Pete, he hasn't answered texts, pms or owt. Is he still alive?

Every other Sunday at 12:30 would be sweet, or every 3rd Sunday.

It's bizarre, I haven't seen him log on to MSN for ages. He usually gives me a heads up every now and then.

I reckon last Sunday every month may be a good idea. Thing is the last Sunday this month is this Sunday, so it may be a bit short notice to some and I'm supposed be at a BBQ this Sunday.

Discuss?

Bit too soon I reckon that and with E38 coming up probably bit hectic.

Maybe have a get together meet after E38 to see what works best.

Hows the ride these days? Still looking sweet? You still need to take me for a charged spin too, never been in a charged vr yet.

I'll have new rims on by then too and coilies so she won't look like something from 1995.