Billing show pics Sunday 5th August 2007

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold all this talk now !! Yet again another thread seems to have turned into a discussion about Blondies sex life :o

I think we should start a seperate thread to keep all the comments in one place ;)

"Well put it like this, had i gone outside and watched Banana Man and played Wii I wouldnt have built up half the sweat i built up in that tent"

Well I think if Sal had given you a spanking at the boxing game you would have been sweating rather a lot :-p

At least I dont look too red !!!!

Well thats what i was thinkin' date=' cos i did have another one of you with a full face frontal and you were so red it looked like you were constipated!!

[/quote']

So.. where is it. You can't make a statement like that and NOT post the picture

At least I dont look too red !!!!

Well thats what i was thinkin' date=' cos i did have another one of you with a full face frontal and you were so red it looked like you were constipated!!

[/quote']

So.. where is it. You can't make a statement like that and NOT post the picture

Steve mate please don't :-( for the sake of my already ruined reputation !!!! ;)

Just to add top weekend and yet another great oppurtunity to meet new members. I should have taken the vr instead of slumming it in Jakes old girl ;););) ............Although i did get to drive the R32 some of the way home and well lets just say if ya was given one you would probably keep it |-) . Its bloody comfortable, handles great , looks sweet and its rapid too!!!!!!!!!!!.

Not sure if we will make E38 this year as we have so much work on.

Once again great to meet you all and see ya soon ( maybe ) :-p

Graham