new bluewater meet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good to meet ya Drue1, and tom and all the rest of the "old" gang Gav, Brett, tonyand a sprinkling of our mates, a good turnout of us lot and plenty of other dubbers too.......and pleasantly it was a relaxed and sensible evening!! only a few people ignoring the 10mph speed limit!! i obeyed it.......untill i got out the gates and i noticed this Blue R32 behind me ;) could you catch me tom? or was ya just playing with the old VR like a cat does to a mouse before he kills it :)

they definately need to put those flood lights on earlier!!!!!

i will definately be going to the next "prept" meet if thats anything to go by, it could be something rather good for the future

You are very funny Brett I dont do that sort of thing and I have been in a bit of a daze lately 8-) . Hi Helen hope you had a great holiday. We can convoy up next time I suppose it is all german cars ;) . My wheels may get here in time but I am not holding my breath :-( . I am only going on the sunday now so see ya there.

Really good show lastnight. Nice to meet a few people, regail old car crashing stories, and to and have a blat down the M20 (on the way home of course!) Just wait til next time sunshine! ;)

Look forward to going again. As said before, its great not to all of a sudden be surrounded by Micras attempting burnouts!!

PS. Brands, please turn the lights on next time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...