new bluewater meet

Finally! It's been a manic last few days but just got in from a meeting with the staff at.....................

BRANDS HATCH

Only 1 junction from Bluewater on the M25. Map to follow.

@ 'The Kentagon' Bar and suite.

Dates are last wednesday of each month 6.30 till 10.30pm. First one 29th August.

There will be a full bar plus food laid on for us as well. Spaces for about 300 cars to.

Once established we will organise track days etc inc Karting events.

PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY ONCE ON SITE, IF NOT YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE BY SECURITY!!!.

ALL makes of German Machinery are welcome.

Many thanks all and look forward to the 29th B)

Ryan & Dan

Brands Hatch is situated on the A20 near West Kingsdown. Just 3 miles from junction 3 (Swanley) of the M25, it is linked via the A20 to the M20 and M25/26 motorways.

found this on another forum and thought i better cut a paste here just in case anyone from here goes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be on the way back from Cardiff on sunday after seeing relatives. If the ball and chain lets me drive 'spiritedly' then I will make it. Be nice to meet some people for the first time since joining. :)

the meet is on a wens not sunday matey

and yes it would be kool to meet some people from here

Checked my rota and Im good to roll!

Looking forward to this! Not been to any meets since my Supra days. If there's a load of us from this way going, maybe we could meet up somewhere beforehand and then convoy the last bit? Look at me, I've only been on here five minutes and already trying too hard 8-)