vw north west 12 aug tatton park knutsford

im deffo not comming now well pissed off sum1 can have my place on the stand pm dub donna

thats what 4 mobora wrote

do you want me tp pick you up if you live near by

tinny22

ta but no m8 i was taking all the fam and kids + a m8 of hers but thanks 4 askin i dont think ill get away with goin on my todd

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you have a VR6, and you're on here, I reckon that's qualification enough..lol

And one or two have dropped out so why the hell not!

Just turn up at the gate and tell them you are with the VR6OC, the club passes never arrived so they are going to let us in anyway!

We are meeting at 8.30 ish at the Little Chef on the A556 so turn up there if you like and we will all go over to Tatton together.

I only joined the club today....can I say I am one of the owners club?? or is that well cheeky?

Is there room for one more???? *-)

There will be space for you on the stand tomorrow,

I booked 10 spaces and someone can't make it, so your welcome to go on the stand :-)

Welcome to the club;-)

Just a quick hi to all the members who I met today.

Good to see some other cars and owners in the flesh and even the weather turned nice for the afternoon.

Big congratulations to Sally for her Show and Shine runners up trophy, not sure who won but they didn't deserve it ;)

great day show is getting bigger and better every year .weather was bad first thing but turned out great .great to meet some more new members and old members aswel. well done sally for coming runners up. one trophy on the sideboard many more to come

tinny22

LOL! You got me in my 'Glastonbury' hat in...hehe..well it WAS like Glasto in there this morning, I'm covered in mud!!

Had a good day though, tiring with the early early start etc, so not used to it of a Sunday...nice to meet everyone, what a great gang of people. Got off just as the Show and Shine results thingy was going to start but WELL DONE SAL for 2nd prize. And Martin for all that tireless polishing of the dub all day!

Have some nice pics myself but they're all of bugs and vans, I'm such a sucker for them. I can put them up if anyone wants to see though!