wheels wheels wheels

got a standard 96 black highline. i want some wheels but dont know which ones to choose. i cant go down the polished tt comps as my uncle has them on his vr already. i quite liked the c43 amg alloys but been told it is TOO much work to get em on. any one got any suggestions, looking at 17's.

I've got the same dilemma. I'm trying to find some good wheels that suit the MK3 but there's nothing jumping out at me except Mercedes BBS splits but they are all stupid money.

I used to love the KT5s and thought they were one of the nicest wheels for a MK3 but now I've got the car I've gone off the wheels!

TT comps are sweet but too many people have them now.

Obviously it's personal preference (I think all the wheels xyber posted are hideous... no offence ; )) But it's all going to depend on how much you have to spend, and if it's totally standard I'd add coilovers to the budget because otherwise whatever wheels you choose will look rubbish

they dont make those tsws any more :( i tyred buy some for mine and he said they had none in stock so i bought ssw mesh 2's they are very similar (as in my sig )

They are for sale on ebay @ the moment, thats where i got the pic from, good price too ;)