Battery Covers ... Good price.... Group Buy Discount! all models available.

hey everyone.. ive been looking for a nice battery cover to neaten up my engine bay and have found a new company who can supply me with what im after. a battery cover that i can get at a good price, and even better if i get a good enuf come back for a group buy. the supplier says he can do all these, in carbon, mirror finish (as shown in picture, although not very well), and a check plate. these are made of stainless steel, and matching door sills are available. they can mix and match.. im havin vr6 in the bottom left and vw in the top right. if your model is not shown, 99% of the time it can be made. if any one wants to get one let me know asap, as i say very good price, and not sure on final price... depends how much interest is show...

please pm me or reply to this thread if ya want one!! or ask for more info..

cheers everyone

57f0_11.jpg

as it stands it is £14.99, and it is stainless steel, ive looked around, and we stock ones by rtec here at scoobyworld that retail at £40.. for the same finish im gunna get more info on them to post, and as for the sills, he has not got back to me on them yet,, but im at work so cant check my email, wont work for sum reason!!

the door sills are 24.99 but will get discount if we get enough people together.the batery cover is held down with double sided sticky pads, with velcro on each side for easy rip off access. the door sills are held on with realy strong carpet tape im told, which is used in industrial purposes. any more interest??

• 4 weeks later...