[moved] ZR-2 supercharger alternator belt

Hi chaps, there are a few supercharged vr6 owners on here so I thought maybe someone could help me.

I'm currently running a ZR-2 supercharger on my obd2 vr6 golf, I've noticed the alternator serpentine belt I currently run is slipping, it is probably due for replacement and also I would like to dump the redundant air con pump, its solely used for track use so there’s no need for the pump. I'm aware MC Racing in Switzerland supply the specific size alternator belt, but just wondered if there is a uk supplier that can supply the correct size belt also.

Cheers

I have a friend in Germany who got mr mine from SLS tuning, i was about £100 for the belt, can do both air con and non air con applications,

You can ditch the idler pulley and air con pump and run a single sided ribbed belt 1510mm long if your stuck as thats what im running as my kit came minus the idler, it works fine but i miss the air con so i need the idler pulley asap

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but in 'Volkswagen Golf+' July edition, someone asked whrere they can find a replacement mutli-sided V-belt. The response was quote 'you can use a mutli V-belt from an Alfa Romeo Twin Spark 16v. Avaiable in both 6- and 7-rib versions, he bought the 1-metre 988mm version and hasnt encounterd many problems.'

Thought that maybe of interest.