Eastern Convoy to the Owners Club meet

Right I have been speaking to goonersteve (cheers mate ;) ) and while there seems to be plenty of people coming from all over the country there seems to be a lack of us from the mighty east of England travelling to this event so ...... we decided that we would start a thread encouraging all of you to join us in what will be a wicked few hours in convoy halfway across this great nation of ours !!!!

So anyone in Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, Essex or on route who fancies coming to this event ( and who wouldn't :-p ) put your name down here and we can organise to travel over in one glorious VW convoy - 10-4 good buddies :)

For information regarding the show, times, who else is going etc please see the original thread

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?127205

Cheers fellas

Ben

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent -

Goonersteve - for sure mate :-p

TheGoth - quality as we pass right through it would be rude not to pick you up :-d

cabrioman - I'm sure we can arrange a point somewhere - maybe meet you in Cambs with TheGoth ??

Right so come on the rest of you - some of you Essex lads must be up for this ;)

The more the merrier

Good stuff Vento - not sure which way we will go yet - open for suggestions :)

Personally I was thinking us lads from Norwich go down the A11 then A14 to Cambs to collect the other fellas then along A428 all the way to Northampton - think that should be the quickest way - can meet you anywhere along the way :-p

Do you know if anyone else from Essex is coming along ??

Ben