Supercharger install questions

When my Z engineering charger finally arrives, tomorrow hopeully what do you guys recommend for fitting the maf, before or after the charger?? ive just been reading up some say before some say after im confused now?? Its an OBD2 car im fitting it to

Cheers

Martin

If anyone has close up pics of theirs or any installed Z engineering chargers id appreciate it

Im fitting it b4, things get confused if you fit it after as it will have to measure recirculated air, mind you safest bet is do what the fitting guide says, which will probably say between the filter and charger

Not a good idea to fit before the charger in my opinion as the ecu will be metering pre-charged air flow and once the compressed air meets the fueling the ecu wil go 'errrrrmm' and be all over the place.

I've not met one person running pre MAF on a Z. Mines running after the charger and runs as smooth (if not smoother) than an NA VR.

Thats a point.....this is one of those questions that goes round and round, think its gonna be a suck it and see situation, try both, see whats best, mind you im getting a v9, so it probably varies doesnt it?

Thats a point.....this is one of those questions that goes round and round' date=' think its gonna be a suck it and see situation, try both, see whats best, mind you im getting a v9, so it probably varies doesnt it?

[/quote']

I doubt you'll be using your MAF mate.

• 2 weeks later...