hi all,i know this is our vr6 world but i dont know where else to go,i need a dizzy or hall sensor for my daily run around/winter car its a mare 2.0 gti 8v.i've tried all my usual local haunts my side of glasgow and dont want to go near vw dealer i'm getting desperate coz if i cant find this part asap i'm goin to have to drive(dont piss yourselves) a 1.0 ltr nissan micra pleeeeaaaasssseeee heeeeellllppp,thanks guys you are the knowledge behind veedubs. my highline is almost complete and dont want any part in driving a micraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

cheers cabrioman for replying mate my vw stealer is quoting over £100 they say only full dizzy can be bought and glasgows branch of G.Stupid.F***ers told me yeah no probs but they tried to palm me off with the wrong thing,do i have to replace the whole dizzy.

cheers for replyi paul,pete,the little halfwit at gsf said it wos/is a dealer part,i dont want skanked for over a ton jst for a runabout,i'd spend that and lots more on my highline but not a poxy gti (no offence to any gti lovers out there) but thanx for replyin tho guys,ed.