Bristol VolksFest (A great success- Adams n all!)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree their site is a bit confusing. so i'm going on sunday only .... and i'm working on the saturday too..

rich - show and shine class 5 ????

can i enter my self into class 7 ??? wrecked and still running????

I'm up for the VR6OC stand on the Saturday' date=' camping that night and going on the 30 years of GTIs display on the Sunday :-)

[img']http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/VR6_ABSY/GTIVR6.jpg

Lots of spaces left if anybodies interested, get cheaper entrance, camping and a plaque wooooo ;-)

But yours is a VR6 right? So isnt the 30 years of GTI's only open to GTI's?

Nah Rich, I told them everything and they've stuck me down, even given me my official entrance voucher ;-)

I think they're desperate :-)

But then why are they called GTI VR6s on some sites, me head hurts all too confusing, load of beers the night before and who knows where i'll end up :-)

Booked for camping saturday,show and shine sunday who else is deffo camping, and wot time we being ther saturday, should be fun never done a show and shine,any tips???

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1179056140_4002_FT171033_santapod_007.jpg]1179056140_4002_FT171033_santapod_007_.jpg[/lightbox]

Booked for camping saturday' date='show and shine sunday who else is deffo camping, and wot time we being ther saturday, should be fun never done a show and shine,any tips???

[/quote']

Tips for Show N Shine ......... make sure your cars sparkling ;-)

I think everybody has to be in place for 9:30. I'll be aiming to get there for 8:30-9:00

Haven't booked yet but i'm intending to camp Saturday night.