Just had to do it lol

DSC00165Custom.jpg

In need of a wash

DSC00157Custom.jpg

New wheels

DSC00158Custom.jpg

DSC00228Custom-1.jpg

DSC00227Custom-1.jpg

Feedback for the white paint on the wheels had a few people not liking it but just think it looks different as tt competitions have been done to the death (needs lowering)

There you go, still needs to go down at the back (ahhh the beauty of coilovers) nice new plates too

DSC00268Custom.jpg

DSC00270Custom.jpg

Crystal smooth fogs arriving tomorrow much needed os fog rusty!

DSC00269Custom.jpg

The works daily driver on 24's (i wish) any Land Rover, Bentley, Jaguar or Lotus parts needed just pm me??

DSC00169Custom-1.jpg

Hope you all like it .Corrado 2.9 lump bought courtesy of sparkz (cheers mate) being fitted soon with the charger. Any feedback on the car welcome!!!!!!!!!!

TT COMPS whats with the white TIPEX paint all about

only joking good to be different as tt competitions have been done to the death

looking good !

why do people have german plates when we are all born in england show some

passion for the pride of england

is it supercharged or is going to be ?

what coiovers FK HIGHSPORT and exhust is it jetex

still keep up the good work and keep posting pics and keep us updated

Ha Ha tipex very good lol. TT competitions actually come standard as a kind of off-white colour anyway just thought i'd brighten them up. Yes its charged z-engingineering stage 2. fk highsport the exhaust centre box magnex, rear box powerflow sounds nice low hum not noisy on motorway at all had a result went for a powerflow they said they wouldnt recommend it as its charged but the bloke who was fitting it pulled the magnex out of the back of the workshop only a week old someone wanted it removed on their vr as it wasnt noisy enough "thanks very much" cheers for the comments

• 2 years later...

WOW. Dug up thread from the grave lol. Tipex again haha. Im good mate not living near you anymore so thats why you havent seen me. Cars going ok just got abs working again after a very long time so im happy. Bought a 2.9 off Patrick so she's running sweet now. Thanks for reminding me this is here gonna update it!

• 7 months later...