after pulling out from work yesterday and getting about 200 metres down the road i hear a bang and lost my power stearing so i pulled over to take a look. my aux belt tensioner had fallen to peices and the wheel had dissapeared down the road, luckily i wasnt moving to fast as i was coming up to a roundabout and the belt had just slipped off and doesnt appear to have been damaged. the belt was replaced about 6 months ago. as it was abank holiday i couldnt get hold of anywhere to buy a new belt tensioner so ill get hold of one today but im just wondering about the routing of the belt itself as i dont wanna refit it wrong. would anyone be able to make up a basic diagram of the routing for me plz or point me to a site with the relavent pictures.

many thanks

steve t

picked up the part from german and swedish this morning and fitted it tonight at work . only took about 10 mins and didnt come accross any problems at all. for a change all is well on the vr6 front , thx guys for all your help , the diagrams were very usefull.