Please tell me i'm dumb!!

cause i have my new morette headlights and, i dont have the inner wiring harness..not a problem said me..anyways , what are the inner lamp used for??? extra main beam ???

i say this cause the ones closest to the wings have h4 bulbs in that all work and do as they are meant to..the ones closest to the grill, have a h1 bulb?? so will only be switched on demand.. is that right???

god , my brain hurts..

on the bright side the units are in and work, apart from the h1's ive got to wire up.

ive also painted 1 cover mystic blue and 1 gloss black to see which looks better, ill post some pics tommorrow when it's light.

jim

I believe from memory the inner lamps are pretty much Spot lights or full beam.

I still have my set in the Garage which I need to sell so can hook them out for pics to send if you need them ? I have all the wiring harness to, if you need pics ;-)

Mark.

yeah if you could mark that would be great.

cabrioman' date=' the mainbeam works of the outer lamps, so i assume the inner ones are extra's?

[/quote']

As far as I can remember the main beam was the inner lights. I don't recall the outer lights doing the side lights, dipped lights and full beam all together......

I might be wrong though as I have had them off for a few years now.

Like I said, I will dig em out tomorrow anyway as I need to put them up for sale :-)

Mark.