Old peacock, sunday 15th april *now the 22nd*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good brother!!

We need to do this earlier though, I hate scooting off after an hour, just warming up when i go.

Good to meet some new faces who have the right attitudes (ie. not uptight fuckers). i got lucky with the police van on the rev off, doin 80 up the road when i saw it...288mm really do work when you need em.

Oreet all,just wondering if any one got any pic's of the meet, sorry couldn't come i just sprayed the car couldn't be arsed covering my old wheels as i was just going to scrap them and put on the new'ns, only to find that the rear dishes are to deep for none flared arches,'what a dick head i felt' if it wern't for the porsche wheel adapters they would of been sweet.

All good brother!!

We need to do this earlier though' date=' I hate scooting off after an hour, just warming up when i go.

Good to meet some new faces who have the right attitudes (ie. not uptight fuckers). i got lucky with the police van on the rev off, doin 80 up the road when i saw it...288mm really do work when you need em.

It did sound sweet mate!! As did the R32!!

Good turn out this time and good to meet new faces!

Hey guys, finally managed to get on the old 'puter...

Just wanna thank you all for making me feel welcome, worth the trip down from Durham. Good to meet some fellow owners at last, and I will defo be back again. If I can get some support from up here, I will bring them too.

I have also decided that the pennies need saving, and a charger aquired...that motor sounded SWEEEET!

See ya again, and if any of you fancy a road trip up to my neck of the woods, you're more than welcome.

asta la vista