Rolling Meet- Sun 1st April - Northampton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up the pod at the weekend and weather was excellent and it was empty people were getting loads of runs for their money!

As for chavs l thought that was the whole reason for going to the pod was to show them what a real car sounds like!

Surely the queues are big at the spring fest? I will use the 1st as practise and fine tuning for the spring fest. No seepage at the pod please!

Hi Guys,

I have a corrado VR6 and am looking to upgrade the brakes to the Golf VR6 ones but i have clearance issues with my wheels on the 280's. So would anyone be willing to let me try one of my wheels on their golf to see how much i may need to space them out to get them to fit??

Cheers,

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's had all the coilovers done and poly bushes, DDI gauges are in, bumpers are all on, heater matrix is done....

I was under the impression it was only having some chromed parts fitted to the engine bay. The manifold has been off so I have polished it up a bit more and dropped it in today.

It's also having an MOT done at the same time and the tracking is being re-done now it has all bedded in as the front end feels very loose left to right, like the car is soggy or sterring is on an elastic band. Now with all the poly bushes and coilovers on I was not expecting that but been told it "Could" be tracking.....

Did not expect it to take this long though..... Been in since monday :-(

Mark.

If ur going Spring Fest' date=' U can have a bash with my car. I wont have her when the rolling meet is on.

[/quote']

It's looking like I will not have my car back for this one.....

I will no if I can pick it up tomorrow. If I do then you are welcome to try them.

Mark.

Good job Bex is back :-d And looking blacker than ever.

Thanks to everyone who turned up last night, (Craggsy,Flying Ant, Toby,TG)

Including Kerry and Mark who came along even though they couldn't bring their VR's ;-)

I think Nigel enjoyed his joyride in Kerry's Polo (reminiscing?) and Ant is half way decided on coming on the ring trip thanks to Nigel's footage!!

hopefully the next meet will be the last one that is focussed on "The Ring" Lol :-)

Nice to meet up in daylight for a change!!

See you all next month