Rolling Meet- Sun 1st April - Northampton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed the last as was still far to drunk to drive all the way to MK. Don't know if i'll get to this one either as its the week before the ring trip and might not be able to get time off.

Kerry sorry about not getting VAGCOM to ya, hope VR is fine

No probs m8. Ring should be some good fun !

Nice to see clarkie coming along again, hopefully we can get time to have a proper chat this time :-)

Will PM numbers to people closer to the time so we can contact others if needed. Will save alot of Ball ache for those that get lost and have never met any of us before. :-)

MArk.

no receipt but I always use my clubcard. Where wud I even get an engineers report from?? Spoken to RichieVR and he says teh idle thing is just taking the air filter off and cleaning the throttle bodies. Fuel relay is taking 167 outta the fuse under sterring wheel and putting a nu one in.

Mmmm, interesting idea there Toby. It's actually £20 to run your car but the principle is sound. Although my guess is that those going will want to save their money for the 'Ring the weekend after.

Get your name down for the GTi spring fest mate, plenty of VR6 heads up sprint opportunity there.

I don't tend to go to RWYB coz they are really busy and as has been said are full of chavs in Corsa's etc....

Spring Fest I will attend though ! It's not to far away now :-)

Looking forward to this meet again. Weather is getting better and better ! :-)

Mark.