Rolling Meet -MILTON KEYNES- Sunday 4th March

We don't own Saxos or Corsas so there's no street racing or sounds offs. Well maybe a little induction roar appreciation ;-)

We just admire each others motors and recent mods. Help each other out with any problems / technical issues. Welcome newbies into the fold. Take a few photos. And then, on past experiance, go and find somwhere warm for a drink, maybe some food, and get excited about the Easter Nurburg trip.

This time there is the opportunity to go snowboarding, or at least laugh as people fall over.

TG

.........and get excited about the Easter Nurburg trip.

TG

Hmmmmm Nurburgring.....i'm not excited honest.....but it is 6 weeks tomorrow.

Kerry course I can no worries, just remind me nearer the time. You know im getting old and forget. Now what was I talking about? *-)

i will be there

Great' date=' MK was picked especially for you!

I'm very interested in seeing this snow dome place. Don't do skiing myself but watching other people fall over could be funny.

Can't vouch for which of my ladies I'll be bringing yet.

TG

[/quote']

cool. thanks guys and gals. just hope i have the car goin. if not i wil pop along in my caddy just be be sociable.

Picked up my Headlihgts today :-)

Second choice to what I wanted (Still waiting for them ! ! :-( ) but at least I can get everything else done :-)

Should have them fitted, front and rear Bumper on (Both fully smoothed) Coilies wound down 70mm to start with, poly bushes all round and a host of chromed engine parts ! :-)

Oh and a new heater matrix, expansion tank, possible head gasket and my new fischer cd holder and if I am lucky, all red rear clusters :-)

Mark.

cheers mark! I don't start my job for another fortnight yet and ive been out of work since Dec 31st so i'm leading a poor mans life at the mo :(

Will hopefully get a temp job this week to raise some cash!! If all goes well, i'll see ya all there! :)

Won't have my VR for this one :-(

Having the Coilies put on and we found that one of the 2 bolts that bolt the strut to the hub had been ground down because the hub was bent and it was the only way for them to correct the camber on the wheel. The bolt was so thin it was on the verge of snapping leaving just 1 bolt holding my strut to my front right hub ! I don't heave to tell you what could have happened with the strain on that 1 single bolt ! Especially with the ring trip coming up ! :-(

So..... A new hub has been ordered, all the suspension is on the car and it is down 70mm so far, bushes have all been done and it's rock solid !

Once the hub is done they will move onto the guages, matrix etc.... So I doubt I will have the car back by friday.... :-(

Oh well......

Mark.

Seems I will have my car after all :-)

Going to tun the Coilies in over the weekend and then when it goes back in for the Matrix on monday they can adjust if necassary :-)

It;s wound down 70mm so you can measure it against yours and give you a rough idea of your drop as nobody seems to know :-)

Mark.