revs drop when trying to start

my vr6 when hot starts up the idle speed drops bellow the usual mark nearly cuts out or does cut out. sometimes the revs pick backup to normal and then everything is fine. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. i have just put new leads and plugs on so i dont think it can be that

thanks

my vr6 when hot starts up the idle speed drops bellow the usual mark nearly cuts out or does cut out. sometimes the revs pick backup to normal and then everything is fine. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. i have just put new leads and plugs on so i dont think it can be that

thanks

Mine does this if it's left for half an hour or so after a good drive. Once it's done it the revs find there spot and never dip again (until you start it under the same circumstances again). It never does it if you stop and start it again within a few minutes.

I cleaned the MAF and Throttle Body both of which helped temporarily, but after a while it starts again.

Seeing as the revs never drop whilst driving, it is a minor inconvenience, but I would also like to know what causes it!