New DuB meet in Manchester

• 2 weeks later...

You should come along man, loads of different DuBs in all kinds of shape. At the last one my boy Gilly smashed his vento up, this dude in a mk3 20vt came round the car park corner whilst he was reversing into a space BLAAAAMMMM!!!! front end off. never a dull moment.

You should come along man' date=' loads of different DuBs in all kinds of shape. At the last one my boy Gilly smashed his vento up, this dude in a mk3 20vt came round the car park corner whilst he was reversing into a space BLAAAAMMMM!!!! front end off. never a dull moment.

[/quote']

i heard about this incedent , sorry to hear bout the accident good no one was hurt , expect pride of course , mate of mine went down , you migth of seen his car the green/primer ratty and very low mk1 golf with a 1300cc polo coupe s engine rolling on a set of RH cups . if i rember rightly i saw the blue vento vr and the mk3 1.8t at the small meet at jjb soccer dome not that long ago ?

Liam :)

Sorry to her about (gilly) al hope he is all right,forgot about this meet that you mentioned at the reebok , o'well maybe another time.Bye the way thoses compomotive wheels what a ball ache, put it this way they took the best part of 12 hours just to take the dishes down with wet & dry then polish hell out of them,putting the tyers on monday.hope to see you all soon (bugsy).

Hey Bugster. I should be hailing a Bolton meet again soon, gotta keep it local man. Ideally would like to do a day where we all hook up at Bolton then ride up to see Pete and the boys at Elland road, real good meet with the usual kiddish chat about things that make lots of noise and go fast. The manc:union is a good un as Manchester has a load of dubbers from surrounding areas with some sweet rides. Worth a trip.

I'll keep you informed bro. Problem being that E38 is down and that is where it all was formed so when they sort their shit out we can organise a new meet. Bring some pound coins as I've got a bunch of cool in car window stickers done (self cling vinyl) for a couple of quid each. A worthy cause my good man. ;-D

The Gill has a master plan that is gonna be fuuuuckin awesome if he doens't break it along the way. Wait and see chief, I'm trying to scavenge some bits and pieces along the way. Splitter has my name all over it. Our rides should be pretty sorted by summer I reckon. t was smashed up pretty good though, chassis leg bent but repairable.