VF Engineering?

Dub 25 PM'd you.

Mr. Anderson I can understand the Front one mainly. But does it not make sense to do the rest also as they are impacted/stressed to?

Font mount VAG960MX £137.09

RH Rear mount VAG885M £65.67

LH G/Box mount VAG875m £67.16

Prices are plus carriage and VAT

And there is the discount to be added - 15% I think

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been reading these forums on and off for the past few weeks, and a member has brought to my attention a few things.

with regard to the group buy, many people are interested but are unwilling to commit.

with regard to the dollar, yes the dollar is weak but remember the rate is not 1.96 to the £. When you use your credit card or debit card you get charged the tourist rates, banks have to make money and do you really think that they would pass up the oppotunity to make money. see the following link for todays rate, which is quite different from the rate banded around this site.

http://www.fxcorporation.co.uk/marksandspencer/exchange_rates.asp

The other point is that Vf-Engineering is owned by Nik Saran, who in turn owns NS Racing, so the best price is available from NS Racing. NS Racing is the distributor for Vf products and has been for many years.

If you want to buy kits then phone me for the best prices.

and furthermore the $250.00 off sale price is not for overseas orders after confirmation with vf-engineering. the $250.00 sale applies to orders within the US. If NS Racing can not get it then nobody else will be able to.

And to those who wish to import directly, Vf-Engineering will not sell to the UK, all your emails have been forwarded to me.

i have been reading these forums on and off for the past few weeks' date=' and a member has brought to my attention a few things.

with regard to the group buy, many people are interested but are unwilling to commit.

with regard to the dollar, yes the dollar is weak but remember the rate is not 1.96 to the £. When you use your credit card or debit card you get charged the tourist rates, banks have to make money and do you really think that they would pass up the oppotunity to make money. see the following link for todays rate, which is quite different from the rate banded around this site.[/quote']

Thanks for backing us up on these points Raj. It just isn't the case that you can pay the dollar price divided by 2 in pounds.

The other point is that Vf-Engineering is owned by Nik Saran' date=' who in turn owns NS Racing, so the best price is available from NS Racing. NS Racing is the distributor for Vf products and has been for many years.

If you want to buy kits then phone me for the best prices.

[/quote']

I am under the understanding that we are on exactly the same trade terms as NS racing and we are in daily contact with Nick and his staff.

We are not trying to take business from NSRacing, I initially joined the forum and mentioned the prices of the kits after having been contacted by VF directly as part of Rodney's enquirey. I just wanted to ensure them members of this froum were aware that the price on our website is not final and that there is a lot of movement.

We do sell the kits, are have a full workshop, dyno, team of highly skilled mechanics including VW technicians. All I wanted is for you all to be aware of Regal Autosport as a supplier of these kits and that there is an option.

If people want to arrange a group buy that isn't a problem. We believe the price break to be at 6 kits. If people are interested I will enquire what extra discount that that number of kits and the associtaed reduction in shipping (relative to each unit).

Also, the $250 discount did apply to our sales. We were getting $250 off the sales made in december on all stage one kits. I spoke to Brandon at VF regarding this and we passed this extra saving on to our customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us. Just giving people another option.

At least this will ensure rock bottom prices for everyone!

What is the arrangement with software and your supercharger kits as i am under the understanding that this software does not work with uk spec cars and all of Ns Racing's vehicles go to Stealth for a custom map at the customers cost that way there are no problems with maf clamps and mot emissions tests. Personally i would go for Ns Racing's group buy beacuse they are handled efficiently and promptly and most of all they have been running for years now and have put many a smile on peoples face's when its come to putting their right foot down! ;)

I am not sure how to respond to the post from Regal.

There seems to be a conflict of business interests, which I really want no part of.

After careful thought, I have come to the conclusion that all those people who want to get on the group buy, to buy directly from Regal.

I have decided this as it seems that NS Racing will not be able to match the prices from Regal.

I have just got off from the phone, speaking to Jeff, who confirmed that the $250.00 discount does not apply to export orders.

I have also asked Vf-Engineering to remove NS Racing as a UK distributor, all future enquiries should be directed to Regal Autosports

what youve asked to be taken of, because of regal, wtf??? give yourself a slap man. why throw a prime part of your business away? you obviously have excellent customer service, and have done delas before. if/when i get the money i would come o you first , as you are a name i recognise (no offence regal), only no regal for vauxhall tunning.

my two pence

woooo...back up a second here.....

I thought that nsracing's price was waaaaaay beter than regals anyway?!? These are the prices on the web sites:

___________Regal____NSRacing___NSRGroupBuy

Stage 1_____£2800___£2644______£1950

Stage 2_____+£800___+£764______+£300

Guys, you need to think about what you are playing at here. I dont want a war here, as if I'm going to buy, I'm going to buy from NSR!

I am not sure how to respond to the post from Regal.

There seems to be a conflict of business interests' date=' which I really want no part of.

After careful thought, I have come to the conclusion that all those people who want to get on the group buy, to buy directly from Regal.

I have decided this as it seems that NS Racing will not be able to match the prices from Regal.

I have just got off from the phone, speaking to Jeff, who confirmed that the $250.00 discount does not apply to export orders.

I have also asked Vf-Engineering to remove NS Racing as a UK distributor, all future enquiries should be directed to Regal Autosports

[/quote']

WOW i think thats a bit harsh but i understand where you are coming from.