The Ultimate British car

It would get you noticed but only because people would be saying things like....

1.What has that idiot done to that car ??

2.I wonder who got Halfords vouchers for christmas??

3.What the hell is that piece of shit??

4.OH thats why TVR went bust!

However if you are driving a beautifully crafted car such as a VR6 or a 360 or a mercielago people tend to notice you but for the right reasons. lol.

Fair comments all. I would ask this though. Who else has built a car that is beyond the capability of the roadgoing public and so had to withdraw it from the planed production. I admit I am not a fan of the bodykit. But I bet it's a hoot n a half to drive...

Give me a porsche 911 turbo over that anyday.

Fair enough its got loads of power but IMHO it looks horrible' date=' the body kit looks like it was a free gift from cornflakes and the spoiler has got to be from Halfords.lol

Each to there own tho, thats just my opinion.

Dave

[/quote']

Dont think i could of put it better myself, Its just like a ugly bird,ud rag the fu*k out of it for half hour but wouldnt want your mates to see though LOL :-p

Give me a porsche 911 turbo over that anyday.

Fair enough its got loads of power but IMHO it looks horrible' date=' the body kit looks like it was a free gift from cornflakes and the spoiler has got to be from Halfords.lol

Each to there own tho, thats just my opinion.

Dave

[/quote']

Dont think i could of put it better myself, Its just like a ugly bird,ud rag the fu*k out of it for half hour but wouldnt want your mates to see though LOL :-p

defo second both those comments, you know youve done it too! ;)

think what kind of seriously fast golf you could make with that money !! s0d some stup1d british turd , build a seriously quick audi sport quattro , or a insanely quick vr6!! , anyone see my thinking?? wouldent mind havin a thrash in that spd 12 tho . :)