It's here!!! Bolton meet 26th November!!!!

Ok guys, sounds like we might have a turn out here.

if anyone fancies popping over to the Harvester pub next to the Holiday Inn at the Reebok Stadium, Sunday 26th November, around 12:30 or so then post up your names. Junction 6 m61, can't miss it.

Good crack, plenty space, good shandies and a bunch of guys with no moral highground, just vr lovers. Worth a visit. Nice run from up the motorway to the roundabout too so everyone will hear you coming, always nice.

I'll be there with Gilly and hopefully our boy chris will show again. :)

List of guys making the trip so far:

Al75

Flog

Tinny22

Alltorque

Highlinevr6

Bugsy

Petesvw (?)

Riggsvr6 (?)

Hi to all the vr6 owner who made the journey to the bitterly cold but sunny day at reebok,nice turn out, with some stunning looking cars. Would of like to see the rest of the photos tinny,but there was nout showen up on my computer.See you all soon ,Bugsy. (Next time ill bring a coat i think).

I flew past a VR, but it turned towards the stadium, and I carried on straght up to the top of the hill, got to the Premier Travel Inn, and the beehive pub next to it, and thought, you miserable sods! I then drove down to the stadium, ragged it round in an empty car park for 5 mins, proper threw my teddy out of the pram and went home. I thought you were all against me and didn't turn up on purpose!

I then had a look at the first post on this thread..... :$

Oh..... the Holiday inn.........

I told the missus and she laughed and said, "yeah it's right next to the stadium, I've stayed there". Huh????...... CAN OF WORMS....... OPEN.......EVERYWHERE.......

So..... I'll be at the next one!