60-100 How fast is yours?

Thread going on evo and Club GTI where people are timing cars from 60-100 leptons.

Choose your 'best' gear from 60 then pull up to a ton and time it. Simple.

Not got my VR done yet but tried it in my gf's R32, it can do it in 7.5 secs all in 4th gear.

Let's have your efforts posted up! :)

Ahhem, this test must be carried out off the public highway under supervision of a responsible adult...

Thread going on evo and Club GTI where people are timing cars from 60-100 leptons.

Ahhem' date=' this test must be carried out off the public highway under supervision of a responsible adult...

[/quote']

I'm guessing that 'leptons' aren't 'kilometers per hour'?

If I try it with my wife in the car it'll take about 2 seconds - that is before I'm 'lepton' and told to f'ing slow down

Is this to be done all in one gear?

I did it in 4th - started at around 3200rpm so not really in the band - that took 13.5secs

I'll try it starting in 3rd next time.

It's pretty easy to do around here - even semi-legally.

The speed limit on the motorways is 130kph (80mph) so it's right in the middle of the test range (96-160. Most people cruise at 140-150kph anyway

well, i had another go, 3rd gear is impossible, it will do 100 in 3rd but wheelspin is uncontrollable, had a go in 4th 60 is around 3k then she gets a goin, all done by road angel speeds and it hit 100 in 5.65 secs in 4th probably be alot quicker in 3rd but i`d like to control the steering wheel :) :)

well' date=' i had another go, 3rd gear is impossible, it will do 100 in 3rd but wheelspin is uncontrollable, had a go in 4th 60 is around 3k then she gets a goin, all done by road angel speeds and it hit 100 in 5.65 secs in 4th probably be alot quicker in 3rd but i`d like to control the steering wheel :) :)

[/quote']

Hhee, quicker than the R32 but then I should hope it is !