234bhp ebay VR6?

Hi, just been reading this person description of there VR and has led me to ask some questions to those more in the know than me.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-VOLKSWAGEN-GOLF-VR6-GREY-WITH-243BHP_W0QQitemZ190041963324QQihZ009QQcategoryZ9873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I though the highline was only done in Mulberry and Black?

Can you really get that much BHP from a remap, induction and super chip?

Just thought i would give you a friendly piece of advice. This car you have bid on aint a vr6 highline it is no doubt a vr6 but highlines came with leather seats and also did not come in this colour.The only reason i know this is that the car was brought to my attention on the vr6 owners club forum of which i am a member.These guys know there stuff if you have any questions about the car in question come on over to the vr6oc.com where all important questions you need to ask when buying a vr6 will be answered.

You can be a forum member only and ask all sorts of questions vr6 related just tell them you were thinking of buying this car and they will all flood to your rescue.

If you decide to check out our site you can pm me andy aka VR6virgin and i personally will try and answer any questions you may have along with the rest of the team of moderators and members.

One last thing if you are thinking of buying a vr our site is the best place to start .

Just sent the guy bidding on the car the messsage above just to inform him a little dont want him getting stung.

virgin

Yeah printout misplaced like his brain or his concience one of the two and maybe his dictionary also.

If you are going to lie about s**t at least spell it right.

I do hope the bidder gets my message i hate lying f*****s especially thick ones.

virgin

Yeah printout misplaced like his brain or his concience one of the two and maybe his dictionary also.

If you are going to lie about s**t at least spell it right.

I do hope the bidder gets my message i hate lying f*****s especially thick ones.

virgin

LMFAO!!! 8-)

LOL - Highline!! It ain't even got air con or leather!!

And obviously a VR6 with a filter & remap won't make anywhere near 243BHP, but then, you all knew that!

At the end of the day he's shooting himself in the foot, because the winning bidder (if there is one) won't be obliged to buy the car if it is not as described in the ad. And eBay car ads aren't cheap.

'You are a numptey aren't you?!! How the hell can you describe a standard VR6, and it may as well be with the penny pinching modifications you have had done to the engine (not a Highline I might add) as having 243bhp??!!!!

I own a Supercharged VR6 (non Highline and not afraid to admit it!) with a 2.9 full rebuild with forged pistons and it only makes 260bhp.

Your VR6 will only just be making 175bhp if you are very, very, very lucky.

Yet another dreaming ebayer, who clearly hasn't got a clue about the car they own and even less of a clue of how to spell!!!'

DICK HEAD

It appears he has finally started to listen to some of our messages he has added something new to his auction.

Sorry this is not a highline i was miss informed and it is book in for a rolling road saturday morning please no more bids till then so i can prove the bhp as for the mods thats all i was told about they may be more

cheers

chris

RESULT

Would`nt you have to have more than one computer so you could have a few different ip`s as you can only have one e-bay id per ip maybe i`m mistaken but if not i would`nt have thought he was bright enough to do something like that.

virgin