Can anyone who's got the Toad Ai606 on there car tell me whether the alarm arms itself automatically, say for example when I leave someone in the car when I nip into the petrol station would I have to disarm the alarm again when setting off?

See my post in the ICE, Security & Electrical Section also:

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?140549

Cheers,

Mike.

If its got the automatic locking function set then it usually arms itself after a minute unless you leave the keys in the ignition. This function can be turned off though by a toad dealer i believe, or if you ask nicely i might be able to get the TOAD manual online for you to have a read ;)

Yeah, i have had two toad alarms now and they are spot on. Have a Cobra one now, complete shite, as was the laserline one i had on my mk2. Would rate TOAD at the top above Clifford also, £250 fitted sounds like a good price, cheapest i can get it for is £280.

i have that toad alarm its supurb..so much better than the standard alarm. found the scorpian one went off after a few minuites and all sorts of annoying things...toad is alot more user friendly ... the imobliser comes on mine after few mins but no alarm ect

Can anyone who's got the Toad Ai606 on there car tell me whether the alarm arms itself automatically' date=' say for example when I leave someone in the car when I nip into the petrol station would I have to disarm the alarm again when setting off?

[/quote']

This behaviour can be turned on and off. It's off as default.

However, if you unllock the car with the remote and do not open any of the doors, it will lock up and re-arm automatically after about a minute.