Blueburry Highline LMAO

Guy told me today he likes the colour of my blueburry highline :-d :-d :-d

he has a mk4 2.0 8v and told me he wants to put a 2.9 highline engine in it!! cus it will be faster than the 1.8T 225bhp engine he wants :S

i didnt have the heart to tell him he was talkin out of his arse....i told him there was no point spending 3k on an engine conversion when a vr6 only costs 3k...but he was only dreaming i reckon anyway.

dont u get 2.9 in the corrados?

yes, thats where hes getting confused he probli meant the raddo engine tbh....god knows what he was going on about...he has spenk 3k on his sound system or something stupid, has the lexus lights to match :-p

sounds like wen me and my mates all passed our tests, i remember my one mate tryin to tell me his 1.2 corsa was goin into the garage to be tuned up to 130 gee gees

wish all cars could just double thier bhp from a tune lol, thing is the bloke was adimant, he kept on about it for months. i think thats what makes it funny, when u back them into a corner and they fight the lie even more lol

this guy looked about 30 tho lol, obviosly too much off a bass boy doing sound outs ect....needs to know about real cars.

he spent 700 dyno matting his car? is that sound proofing? he could have maught leather for that!!