Bought a stage one charger....a little help please?

Hello,

I've just purchased a charger for my VR6 highline.

Its a stage one Z-engineering. I was wondering if you knew which fuel pump my car will have as standard, and if it is the 3.0 bar one will i need to upgrade to a 4.0 bar one?

Its an early 96 N reg highline.

I was also wondering if i'd be able to fit a CDA filter in there with the limited space I'll have after the install.

Does anyone recommend me getting something such as water injection too?

If anyone could help me out with either advice or some parts for sale I'd appreciate it a lot.

Regards,

Joe

Ive seen a new kit from the states with all the best specs, worked out to about £2500 including shipping and a poss £220 slap on the arse from customs for import tax. £1000 cheaper that over here!!! Im saving for that bad boy!

You don't need to touch the fuel pump mate. If you go to Stealth for a remap Vince will fit a 4 bar one as a matter of course.

Water injection will help with the charge temperature and will allow a little more timing.

Just bolt the fecker on and get it mapped. I have exactly the same charger as you and it comes with a 6psi pulley, you wont need any modifications appart from the mapping to get it running correctly.

Expect no more than 250hp if you have no extra modifications. I'm running a 2.9 with forged pistons, 6psi Z-charger, thats it. Power is 260bhp. Damn I need water injection and a Milltek!! Actually I need a quick car!! ;)