just had a remap done problems!

just had a remap done at dubsport and can feel the difference at about 3000 to 5000 as it seems to just keep pulling! but the only problem is, is that if a give it a good thrashing say to 100 mph then slow right down to a stop it sounds like its almost going to stall as the revs drop below idle speed just for a brief second then it picks up again, it also somtimes wont start first time as it seems to do the same thing drop below idle speed is this normal?it has a bmc and cat back system and got remapped with these mods on it is a 95 obd2 highline any help would be appreciated cheers!

reset trhe throttle body you do this by turning the ignition on but DONT start the car youll hear a high pitched buzz coming from the tb when it stops start the engine

I disagree there mate, I'm sure he's turned off the ignition since the remap!

You need to unplug the battery then it'll reset. You'll probably loose all your programmed Radio stations though!!! ;)

reset trhe throttle body you do this by turning the ignition on but DONT start the car youll hear a high pitched buzz coming from the tb when it stops start the engine

I disagree there mate' date=' I'm sure he's turned off the ignition since the remap!

You need to unplug the battery then it'll reset. You'll probably loose all your programmed Radio stations though!!! ;)

[/quote']

you have to leave the ignition on without starting the car jay it can take between 5 secs and a minute :)

if that doesnt work try cleaning the tb with carb cleaner

If the problem wasn't there before the map I would take it back and get them to sort it. I have no experience of Dubsport so not sure how good or bad they are.

Who recommended you get a remap mate? Have you got some 268 cams fitted? A remap or chip on an OBD2 will make no power increase unless you have relatively big mods (the standard obd2 ecu is very good), such as cams, shrick or more, however it should make your car drive better getting rid of any flat spots.