***EBAY CON*** vf supercharger on ebay.... imo dont bid...

hi guys and girls.

just thought id post up my views on this guy on ebay. you may well not beleive me but il post up anyway. you can email him after to see if im right....

theres a guy on ebay by the name of "towok" or something silly like that with 0 feedback, selling an obd2 vortech vf supercharger kit for the vr6.

dont buy it hes a con. that item has been relisted. the last time it was on ebay, he only wanted 1100, and said hed end the auction early, but he only accepts WESTERN UNION BANK MONEY TRANSFERE and comes up with every excuse not give his phone number. i asked numerous amount of times for contact tel details and he always came up with silly excuse.

i even said il come and collect it and PAY CASH... again he said "hes always too busy to either answer the phone or for me to collect and that the only way was western union".

he doesnt even do paypal or cheque because "hes going through a divorce and he'l have to half the money with his ex wife"

also, the address he gives you may well be a legitimate address, but i done a satalite veiw search and the circle on the map does not resemble a house in anyway...

personaly, id stay well clear if is the same guy but it may well not be. he is now also selling other bits and bobs for the vr too, but last time round he wasnt so he may be a real pro to make himself look legit.

try him, ask him a few questions to confirm but id just thought id post up, as this time round he wants 1300 and thats not silly money to loose.....

i have also said this at the time it was happening in my thread in the wanted section

komi

Nice one Komi, it always helps to have info like this. As always, safety in numbers is the key so if we are all pointing out stuff like this, then none of us should get conned!

LOL @Snedboy!! Let us know how ya get on.....especially when some old dear answers the door sayin "supercharger?....no we don't need one of those, we got batteries for all our appliances" :-d