thanks to nick (antera309) ref schrick fitting

thanks for the schrick fitting guide nick, i only needed the wiring side of things but worked perfectly :)

now my engine bay looks like this : -

1156713319_594_FT0_dsc01076_.jpg

it all works spot on from following the guide , feels noticeably quicker than before but seems to have a bit of a flat spot at 4000rpm as the valve opens ....

is this normal?? i have not had it re-mapped just fitted it and plugged it in :)

thanks again nick ..

p.s. craggsy - get your schrick on there :)

thanks for the schrick fitting guide nick' date=' i only needed the wiring side of things but worked perfectly :)

now my engine bay looks like this : -

1156713319_594_FT0_dsc01076_.jpg

it all works spot on from following the guide , feels noticeably quicker than before but seems to have a bit of a flat spot at 4000rpm as the valve opens ....

is this normal?? i have not had it re-mapped just fitted it and plugged it in :)

thanks again nick ..

p.s. craggsy - get your schrick on there :)

Ha, am gonna be getting it on in next few days, so its on for E38. Then get it remapped after then.

How long did it take as i'm gonna be having to do mine after work so I have from 6pm till it gets dark

havnt you had this on your avatar for ages? looks wicked

yeah - i have had the manifold for over a year!!!!!

i put it on, took some photos, and then blew up the ecu, trying to get it working ..... :-|

it has been in my house till this weekend - now it works!!!!!

How long did it take as i'm gonna be having to do mine after work so I have from 6pm till it gets dark

if it is the first time you have done it it will probably take longer than that :-(

first time i did mine it took about half a day - but i worked very slowly and surely...(and still blew up my ecu :@ )

now that it's been on and off a couple of times i did it much quicker this time - only took about 3 hours :)