My Jetex S/S Cat back exhaust arrive this morning and this afternoon i had it fitted.

Driving home i could smell a burning smell i presume this is because its brand new and needs to coke up?

Anyway very pleased with it and the sound :D

Old one had seen better days!

721efe4c.jpg

dabf6482.jpg

9a366e0c.jpg

56616d3b.jpg

e8d1bb86.jpg

Good stuff, you dont want something thats loud all the time cos thats what chavvy corsa's and such like are all about, you want something you can only hear really when you boot it IMO. Looks the part too, what was the retail on it?

Good stuff' date=' you dont want something thats loud all the time cos thats what chavvy corsa's and such like are all about, you want something you can only hear really when you boot it IMO. Looks the part too, what was the retail on it?

[/quote']

Retail is £328 but my mate got me trade discount (25% off) :-p

I aprove ;) same as mine, the smell you mention goes away after a bit, its just the internals burning of manafacture oils and wadding smell, take it for a spin for about half hour or so and once the pipes are red hot it sounds absolutely awesome! i took mine to canterbury yesterday throught the lanes and it never fails to make me grin when you open it up! a very subtle exhaust that sounds spot on imo, not too loud but purposefull, i got mine direct from jetex for £275 inc vat and delivery

1155999556_2067_FT132070_102_0237_.jpg