Looks smart, what was the complexity to fitting them? and what sort of price does that lot come in @? The covers look alright, but would much prefer the manifold and rocker cover gasket doing rather than just covering them up. :-p

Looks smart' date=' what was the complexity to fitting them? and what sort of price does that lot come in @? The covers look alright, but would much prefer the manifold and rocker cover gasket doing rather than just covering them up. :-p

[/quote']

i got the manifold and rocker cover polished for under a £100 i got a garage to fit it

Looks smart' date=' what was the complexity to fitting them? and what sort of price does that lot come in @? The covers look alright, but would much prefer the manifold and rocker cover gasket doing rather than just covering them up. :-p

[/quote']

i got the manifold and rocker cover polished for under a £100 i got a garage to fit it

Bargain, how long did it take them? Did you use the existing one or get a spare?

[/quote']

Bargain, how long did it take them? Did you use the existing one or get a spare?

they used spare ones to polish, so i just parked up and 2 hours hours later looked like that. reason it was so cheap is they had my old one in excahnge. and i gave them a metal rocker cover i picked up for a tenner (cus obd2 are plasic) wich also took the prce down.

cheers for coments :-)