I have just been told after 2 weeks of waiting already that the wheels I had ordered from 'BIG BOYS TOYS' (named and shamed - you have been) are now going to be at least another 2 weeks!! they say its out of there hands due to their supplier only delivering every 2 weeks and being out of stock. ~:( ~:(

Anybody else dealt with them, and had a similar experience?

I once bought an exhaust from there a few years back and had a bit of trouble. First off it was late, then they sent the wrong one, then a broken one, then finally the correct one, which had a dent in it, but by that time i had had enough of posting exhausts back and forth so just kept it.

I have just been told after 2 weeks of waiting already that the wheels I had ordered from 'BIG BOYS TOYS' (named and shamed - you have been) are now going to be at least another 2 weeks!! they say its out of there hands due to their supplier only delivering every 2 weeks and being out of stock. ~:( ~:(

Anybody else dealt with them' date=' and had a similar experience?[/quote']

What wheels r u getting from them...not the fk edition 17" 5 spokes ?!

Anybody else dealt with them' date=' and had a similar experience?[/quote']

What wheels r u getting from them...not the fk edition 17" 5 spokes ?!

Tommy,

Yes mate the very same, do you know something I don't?? &|

Yes mate the very same, do you know something I don't?? &|

lol.........Only that I was going to get them too they look great but I wanted so see what they looked in the flesh first...they told me they had some on order but they were so vague and none of them seemed to know any thing about the wheels I ended up getting some rh split's instead.....do you know what tyres you are getting as £100 pounds for 4 tyres seemed very cheap to me ?!

Tommy,

Tommy,

Agreed, always difficult to imagine until as you say you see them on a MK3, I had seen them on a golf at Inters the guy worked for Gwent VW (who are a main agent for FK stuff)

Not expecting any good things about the tyres, they couldn't say what they would be (very vague), In the end I thought i'd take the risk and upgrade them in a few weeks, which is probably how long they will last!

By the way the RH splits look cool, sounds like you got a cracking deal.